Project Dyson v2 - Time to revisit this project, the last one failed when the stock impeller melted solid due to the speed of the brushless motor I had attached. This time around I will be mounting an EDF inside the housing, and blowing right out the back it. With
Project Dyson - Assembled test. I finally have the fan assembly together and fairly well balanced.
Project Dyson - I test fitted the electronics and everything seems to work/fit correctly. The arduino pro mini fits nicely in to the handle with all the wires squished in. The ESC + voltage/current sensor will be fit into the hollowed out battery housing. I will use velcro straps
Dyson DC16 overhaul
We used to use our Dyson DC16 all the time, but after it chewed through 2 batteries to the point you couldn’t get anything more than 15 seconds of continuous use from it, we decided it was too frustrating to use. It has sat in